02 November, 2008

Doomed.

I feel like I've been doomed by all Christian women.

You see, every woman I seem to know (especially Christian women) seem to get this great pleasure out of cooking and cleaning and doing "house wifey" things. I, however; do not. And I have this great guilt because of it. Sometimes (and I mean a great once in a while) I enjoy BOTH. I generally enjoy cooking (but not always) and RARELY enjoy cleaning. Despite the great dislike I manage to cook everyday (generally homemade stuff at that) and thoroughly clean once a week.

humph.

Surely there is another woman who feels the same?

2 comments:

wendy said...

hi, I'm wendy and I'm a sucky housewife. but I've decided that's okay because I work full time. you should join that thinking!

so close to thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I hate cleaning. Always have and don't think that will change. My husband is going to have to learn to deal with that and be the cleaner...

Cooking isn't too bad. I mean... you have to eat, right? Learn to make the simple things and make them quickly and make them well. Only downside... you may get bored with having the same things.