06 November, 2008

Change

I was thinking about what a different place I am in that I was just a year ago. There are SO many changes it almost boggles my mind. There are the obvious, I'm in Colorado rather than Arkansas. I'm a teacher rather than being in college. I'm ENGAGED to an incredible man.

But I'm also more confident in myself. I really believe that I'm worth something. I'm an adult. I'm an almost wife (I take care of Jamie's house like I'm his wife). I'm a teacher. I'm just so different. But it's such a good different. A lot of that I have to thank Jamie for (especially my confidence and self-worth). It just really boggles my mind though to think about what a different person I am now.

I used to think that I hated change, but this change I like, a lot.

1 comment:

billy said...

how nice that you found my blog! that's some good advice about my worst enemy. i'll try it the next time it happens :)

I didn't know you guys were getting married! Congrats! Don't stress out too much with the wedding...