12 September, 2008

Wedding and Weekend

So... we've really got a lot done for the wedding... like I'm kinda surprised at our progress. We have the church reserved, we have a pastor, we have a reception site, we have attendants, we have a photographer, i think i've found my shoes, i have a good idea about the bridesmaid dresses. I feel like only being engaged for a few weeks that's a lot to have done! Kristin and I are going to go wedding dress shopping soon (i'm so excited! and i'm so glad she is close by!) and Jamie and I are going to a bridal faire on sunday (i roped jamie into going with me by telling him that we could register to win a free honeymoon but he had to be there to do it! :) so sneeky... i know)

This weekend is gonna be NUTS... Jamie is on the road for football and won't be back till late tonight so I'm on my own for this evening (which may mean venturing into the springs to do some shopping! :) ) although i must go home first do make myself not look like i'm from the 80's (today was 80's day today...

Then Saturday I have stupid class in the monring, but Jamie and i are going on a date saturday evening... dinner and a movie! HURRAY!

Sunday is church and the bridal faire

Monday starts parent/teacher conferences for me.... boo! i'm not excited about this

but it should be a good weekend. nonetheless.. i'm gonna go home!

love!
s.

No comments: