04 September, 2008

Random things from school...

So, my kids crack me up... here are a few favorites:

Me: Who can tell me the three parts of the water cycle?
Student: Evaporation, CONSTIPATION, precipitation!

Me: Who can tell me what Labor Day is?
Student: It's when everybody has babies... duh!!

Student this morning: So, Miss Lyman we can all come to your wedding, right?

The other hilarious thing is that I've convinced them that there is a desk fairy that comes around a night time and puts treats in desks that look nice and neat and organized. And I mean that EVERY one of my kids believes it. So, last night the desk fairy came for the first time and you would have thought they found gold in their desk. They were so stinkin excited... she even left them a note! :) it was cute and i could hardly keep from laughing.

They are funny kiddos. We had a really great day today. Thank goodness!!

No comments: