18 March, 2009

Spring Fever

I'm not sure if any of you have experienced the phenomena of "16 7 year olds who are tired of winter and ready for spring" or not, but let me tell you something, it's not fun.

I don't know that I could express to you how ready I am for Spring Break. These children need it. I need it. We ALL NEED IT. Or we will all drive each other crazy.

Let me tell you what this looks like. I have a pretty good class of kiddos. HOWEVER, this spring fever means that all claws and teeth come out (even out of my way sweet kiddos) which results in me nearly losing my mind and wondering why it is that I do this day after day. And then some kid says something like "you should get a prize for teaching us miss lyman- you're the best!" and then two seconds later doing something that drives me up the wall.

spring break. do not delay. we all need you terribly.

No comments: