19 December, 2008

One more day

One more day and we are on our way home.

I think the hardest part of the year (at least the year to date) has been the three weeks since Thanksgiving. College was great, you get back, a week of classes, finals and done. It was the perfect schedule. But this? Yuck! The kids are ready to go, I'm ready to go, I can't start anything new, the kids don't want to do anything its just a battle. I have also discovered that adding to my list of people I don't like (mainly stupid people) I have a new category...stupid parents.

One class has been exceptionally good though, for the past week I've been teaching my World History girls Latin, and we have caroled to the elementary kids its been a good time, and something that I am definitively going to do again.

For anybody that is remotely interested in our schedule:
We leave tomorrow from a wrestling tournament hopefully about 12
We'll be in Arkansas till the 26th when we leave for Louisiana
We leave to head back to Arkansas on the 31st
I'm going to be in Oklahoma at a lake the 2nd and 3rd
And then the 4th we're headed back to Colorado.

Cheers, and happy Christmas.

No comments: