09 December, 2008

a few random things...

1. i got a snow day today. it has been wonderful

2. i am making my first attempt at cooking a pot roast in the crock pot today. you can't really mess up something in the crock pot, right?

3. i use lysol antibacterial wipes all the time. i'm kinda of OCD about them actually. after i cook i ALWAYS wipe down the whole kitchen with them. always.

4. we have our christmas tree up. it's kind of a charlie brown tree. it's small. but it's a tree. which is something.

5. i have never seen this much snow in any winter in arkansas... ever.

6. i finished ALL christmas shopping and wrapping about 2 weeks before thanksgiving. amazing. i know. probably the only time in my whole life that it will actually happen.

7. only 7 more work days until christmas break. i can't wait.

8. when i was little, the one thing i looked forward to as being a teacher was grading papers. it's possibly the least favorite part about my job.

9. some of my co-workers might come to our wedding (which is in AR). they are pretty amazing.

10. jamie's birthday is on friday. last year on jamie's birthday, i was at a coffee shop working on a paper. he was their going on a date. with another girl. i like to remind him of this often because i think it's quite amusing. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of you two but the more I contemplate it, the more you look like Siamese twins-two heads one body. Maybe that's what marriage should look like??? I don't really know. I remember hearing about that date of Jamie's but really it was nearly nothing. And then you came along...bada bing bada boom! As a friend I am quite pleased!