17 May, 2009

10 things

1. I would just like to state that our cake decorator for the wedding just won a food network challenge. yes. awesome.

2. I am going to marry a very wonderful man very soon. Yesterday we went out to celebrate my birthday since we won't be able to celebrate on my actual birthday at The Melting Pot (my all time favorite restaurant!) When we got there we just had to wait a few minutes b/c we had a reservation... but as our hostess was seating us she asked if we were celebrating anything special... Jamie said it was my birthday so she said happy birthday and whatnot and then she said "Are you getting married soon?" And this is where I got kinda confused... how would our hostess know we are getting married or why would she ask that? But I blew it off and said "Yeah, June 12". Well, we got to our table and there was a beautiful bouquet of daisies (my fav) on our table. :) When Jamie called to reserve our table they had asked if he wanted any flowers or balloons for me for my birthday and he has said that it was for his fiance (which is where the hostess' comment came into play). Our waiter obviously knew it was my birthday and about the upcoming wedding but the manager came over too to wish us well which was pretty impressive. But we had a wonderful meal and came home to have a wonderful evening together. It was very sweet. I love him.

3. I hate packing.

4. I can't wait to buy a house and not move for like 20-30 years.

5. I can't wait to be back in Arkansas.

6. Only 6 more school days.

7. Possibly my least favorite chore is folding and putting away laundry hense while I have a HUGE pile of clean stuff piled up in the bedroom.

8. We went to see Star Treck for my birthday too (which I was NOT excited about b/c I HATE, I mean HATE Si-Fi) but I loved it. You should see it.

9. I have soooo much to do, but can't seem to get motivated to do it.

10. I have a really cute dog and a really cute future husband. Life can't get much better than this. :)

No comments: