26 April, 2009

Random assortment of thoughts

-So we're like 45 days from the wedding. Sarah's freaking out a bit.

-The upside to this is that I get to play a lot of video games.

-We have 16 days of school left, this couldn't come soon enough.

-I really want Sarah or I to get a job soon.

-I also really want to buy a house.

- My dog tried to eat through her color.

- We have a chance of snow tomorrow, its the end of April.

- Sarah has done a ton of stuff, thank you notes, invitations, etc.

- Does anybody else find it slightly ridiculous that we had to spend $80+ just for postage for the invitations?

-I started packing my house today. There's a lot of crap that we're moving.

- Abita Strawberry Lager is about as good as it gets.

- I really want enchiladas right now.

- I've also decided that I don't like having Monday's off as much as I thought I did.

- Let me explain this. Up till a few weeks ago I hadn't actually had a full three day weekend, I've now had two, and honestly, it makes the weekend kind of long and boring.

- I think the above is mostly because we live in Simla, an hour from civilization.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1. i remember the wedding countdown freak out.

2. while i'll never have to do that again, i'm now in "OH MY GOD I'M HAVING A BABY WITHIN A WEEK OR TWO" meltdown mode.

3. trust me...it sucks in a whole new way.

4. abita strawberry deliciousness sounds so amazing right now, and i'm completely jealous you're enjoying them.

5. play more video games with john. he needs the mental break from work and a stressed wife.

6. may 30th is coming soon!! yay!