26 August, 2008

Wasting Time...

So I'm at school and should be getting things together to go home, but I'm not... so I thought I'd write. I just finished 2 of 3 grad classes yesterday... thank goodness! Just three more classes for the other one and I'm DONE for this semester at least. I REALLY want to start my counseling program for grad school; however, we've decided that Jamie will start with his admin degree first and then I'll go for counseling... but I can't hardly wait!

I REALLY wish that there was another 2nd grade teacher here... it really would make my life so much easier... it's so hard being the only one in your grade and having to come up with ALL the ideas to do things... all of you with teams, be glad! I'm jealous.

Ok... I really should go... I have a mound of papers to grade and need to tidy up a bit before I go home and cook up some dinner for us tonight.

-s.

No comments: